Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00736 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 55% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,408 (₨191,301) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)