Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,428 (4,962,923 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (28 minutes ago)