Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00176 GBP / KMF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 11% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,550 (2,021,798 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)