Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00173 GBP / KMF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 14% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,693 (1,557,968 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (33 minutes ago)