Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.770 GBP / CUC *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 10% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,584 (4,657 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (33 minutes ago)