Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,251 (COL$8,979,017) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)