Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,256 (COL$9,097,415) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)