Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11950 GBP / TTD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 15% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,177 (26,587 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)