Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11649 GBP / TTD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 17% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,591 (22,246 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)