Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00756 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 21% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,021 (₨399,444) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)