Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00615 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,813 (₨620,222) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,600 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)