Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00651 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,500 (₨691,388) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,100 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bucharest costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)