Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04390 GBP / EGP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,476 (E£ 56,406) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)