Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04796 GBP / ARS
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,870 (ARS $38,984) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Oshawa costs C$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)