Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02517 GBP / UYU
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 43% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,007 ($U79,745) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)