Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08208 GBP / MAD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 50% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,798 (21,901 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)