Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 957 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,144 (COL$7,713,547) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)