Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,197 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,256 (COL$8,641,707) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (43 minutes ago)