Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,049 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,784 (COL$6,546,081) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (37 minutes ago)