Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,290 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,215 (COL$8,510,869) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)