Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 95% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £194 (Bs 9,940,398) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)