Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07695 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 24% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,694 (Bs 61,010) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,800 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (22 minutes ago)