Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08319 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 34% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,041 (Bs 60,603) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (39 minutes ago)