Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21879 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,343 (R$ 10,709) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)