Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 502 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.882 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 31% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,684 (€3,043) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (29 minutes ago)