Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.880 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 33% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,679 (€3,043) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)