Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.767 GBP / CUC *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is about the same as in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,098 (5,341 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,000 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)