Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.808 GBP / CUC *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 4% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,606 (3,224 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)