Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00053 GBP / MMK
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 33% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,756 (5,206,140 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)