Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 972 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22559 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,666 (R$ 11,816) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (about 1 hour ago)