Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21291 GBP / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 328 prices entered by 43 different people.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$39,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)