Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 786 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.998 GBP / BHD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 26% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,181 (Dinar 1,592) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)