Cost of living comparison between Malé, Maldives and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05420 GBP / MVR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 15% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,137 (39,426 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (41 minutes ago)