Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 6% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,012 (2,969,479 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,800 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)