Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 6% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,140 (3,098,318 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,900 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)