Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00137 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,474 (3,267,318 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,200 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)