Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,200 (2,425,547 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)