Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 4% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,903 (2,915,541 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)