Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,900 (2,886,528 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,700 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)