Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11729 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 54% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,451 (元12,367) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (40 minutes ago)