Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11273 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 55% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,853 (元16,439) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)