Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 461 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01078 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 61% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,547 (₨143,480) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)