Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01214 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 60% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,261 (₨103,898) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,169 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 3 hours ago)