Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 662 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01106 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 54% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,733 (₨156,661) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)