Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01188 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 37% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,352 (₨198,044) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)