Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.874 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 14% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,700 (€3,090) in Lucca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)