Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00085 GBP / CDF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 74% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £6,523 (7,709,838 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)