Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 339 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00307 GBP / AOA *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 21% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,495 (1,464,861 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,700 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)