Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 686 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.718 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 14% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,600 ($5,016) in Louisville, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (28 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)