Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03725 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,616 (Mex$ 43,383) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)