Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03858 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,691 (Mex$ 43,821) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)