Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04118 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,235 (Mex$ 29,982) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)