Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 478 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21919 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,124 (R$ 9,692) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)