Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 502 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24613 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,290 (R$ 9,303) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)