Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 GBP / XOF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 26% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,099 (2,311,543 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (35 minutes ago)