Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 GBP / XOF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 26% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,967 (2,176,189 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)