Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.771 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 35% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,412 ($3,127) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (27 minutes ago)