Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00336 GBP / AOA *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 18% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,735 (1,407,856 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,000 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)