Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 GBP / AOA
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 66% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,180 (1,070,334 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)