Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00472 GBP / AOA
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 67% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £6,518 (1,379,985 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,900 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)