Cost of living comparison between Lobito, Angola and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00496 GBP / AOA
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 67% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,204 (1,049,674 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (35 minutes ago)