Cost of living comparison between Linyi, China and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11420 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 60% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,265 (元11,080) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)