Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11762 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 70% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £744 (元6,326) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)