Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11729 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 6% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,512 (元29,942) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (31 minutes ago)