Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 618 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.843 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 31% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,171 (€2,575) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)