Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,247 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23614 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,368 (S/. 10,028) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)