Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,035 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24560 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,557 (S/. 10,411) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)