Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11641 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 45% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,072 (元17,803) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)