Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11458 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 43% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,384 (元20,810) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)