Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01597 GBP / PHP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,065 (Php129,304) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (22 minutes ago)