Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01519 GBP / DOP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 54% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,793 (RD$ 118,045) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)