Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01708 GBP / DOP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 53% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,173 (RD$ 68,695) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (44 minutes ago)