Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01642 GBP / DOP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 54% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,141 (RD$ 69,483) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)