Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.855 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 27% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,280 (€2,665) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)