Cost of living comparison between Larisa, Greece and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.890 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 25% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,812 (€3,160) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)