Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 8% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,452 (€4,075) in Lappeenranta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)