Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03879 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,670 (Mex$ 43,062) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)