Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 550 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10256 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 51% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,849 ($b18,028) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)