Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 593 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11359 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 43% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,430 ($b12,587) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (44 minutes ago)