Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 369 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11974 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 37% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,351 ($b19,630) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)