Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 480 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10989 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 45% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,126 ($b19,348) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)