Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03157 GBP / HNL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 47% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,131 (L 67,484) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)