Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00717 GBP / JPY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,390 (¥472,745) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)