Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11346 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 58% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,528 (元13,465) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)