Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11762 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 51% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,544 (元13,124) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)