Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11244 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 57% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,670 (元14,856) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,110 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)