Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18529 GBP / GHS
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 49% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,278 (GH₵6,895) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)