Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15846 GBP / GHS
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 14% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,707 (GH₵23,394) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 3 hours ago)