Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 54% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 37%|
Are you moving to Kuala Lumpur? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Kuala Lumpur of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Edmonton costs C$4.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$2.13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $295 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 135 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sucre costs $b11 (about 5 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50,000 (about 5 hours ago)